Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Friday, October 12, 2007

Why, Oh Why?

As excited as I am for the new album, I can't help but be annoyed at the fact that the supposed album cover looks like this. I mean, why do they have to continuously use the same photo over and over again? It's kind of painful to look at.

Don't get me wrong, Britney looks great and all, but the blame really goes to Jive, if this album cover is real. I mean, at least use a better graphic artist.

The supposed 12-List tracklisting, is a bit dissapointing as well. The songs aren't bad, but I wish they included a couple more tracks. I mean, she has been gone for 4 years-- two or three more tracks won't hurt. Jive has the opprotunity to showcase Britney in a different artistic light and they would have accomplished that by adding State Of Grace and Let Go.
Hey, I don't think Sugarfall is that bad either.

Oh well, in the midst of it all, I will still support Britney's album, Blackout. She has clearly grown as an artist.

Here is the supposed, but most likely official tracklist:
1. Gimme More
2. Piece of Me
3. Radar
4. Break The Ice
5. Heaven On Earth
6. Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
7. Freakshow
8. Toy Soldier
9. Hot As Ice
10.Ooh Ooh Baby
11.Perfect Lover
12. Why Should I Be Sad
13. Outta This World (Update? - Click here to see)

**credit for update goes to Cege. Thanks!

Hopefully the other songs left out will be included has hidden bonus tracks. That would totally make my day.


By the way, EVEN something as simple as THIS would look better as a cover:
I did this in about 5 minutes.

No comments: