Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Quick News


As the day rolled on by, I'm pretty sure you guys were all aware of Britney's reunion with Kevin Federline. The reason? Parenting classes of course! Both have completed their first session together.

In other non-personal news, Blackout has been getting some great reviews from Blender, Stuff, EW.com, and other sources. Soon, I will post little excerpts from a lot of these sources as more reviews begin to pour in, so bare with me!

I haven't been really updating because I've been occupied with work and school. Although, a lot of my time has been on MTV.com's the Leak. If you haven't heard the full complete album yet and listened to all it's pop glory, go over to MTV.com or VH1.com to have a listen. It's bound to be one of the greatest pop/dance albums of all time.

Don't forget to buy Blackout in stores, October 30th.

No comments: