Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Are You Kidding Me?

KFED vs BRITNEY?


A couple of hours after Kevin Federline received full custody of Britney's children, I was on my way to work in the morning and I heard something that I couldn't decide whether to laugh at or be angry...


So anyways, I was flipping through radio stations and I stopped at POWER 106 where, who else but Kevin Federline, was being interviewed (keep in mind that this is just after he received custody). He started talking gibberish & attempted to rhyme every other sentence (I kid you not)-- After doing so, he then started PROMOTING another album for 2008.

Wait, that's not the best part.

He then said how it would be cool for Britney to put out another album (aside from the one coming out this November) to go, get this, head to head with his album to cause hype like 50 and Kanye did this year.

Right. For someone like Kevin Federline, to put himself at the level of 50, Kanye, and Britney.. is just.. beyond ridiculous. I was actually angry and laughing at the same time in my car. I swear--I couldn't even begin to comprehend what was going on & what was being said.

Well, there's Kfed for you.
Apparently, he doesn't want full custody of the kids for THE MONEY.

Woops, did I just capitalize and bold those two words?

I don't know. It just seems fishy to me that in less than a day after receiving his paycheck, I mean, Britney's kids, that he would go start doing interviews about his upcoming projects & promoting an album out of no where. Sad, really.

For those who don't know the whole story-- After fighting so hard for custody of the kids, shouldn't he be interested in actually spending time with them? Because the minute he got them, he left them with a nanny.

Britney Spears may not be that great of a mother, but at least there's PLENTY of evidence (whether it was good or bad) of her spending time with the kids-- i.e. Taking them to lunch, shopping, playing in the backyard, etc.

At least she's seen with her kids.

No comments: