Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Worldwide Download Day!


Hey guys. Kyle here, updating from my laptop in Sin City. That's right! It's morning, I'm 21 now, and a little drunk from last night--but, I'm still supporting this event! It's got to be important if I'm talking about it during my birthday/vacation weekend!

So here's the scoop on the event--words from Tom himself of Break The Ice:

Hey ya'll,


As you will all know by now Break The Ice is organizing a Worldwide Download Day on which we should all buy 'Blackout'!


The date for Worldwide Dowload Day is November 11th! On this day various sites will have the promotional banner up!

Also besides X17 and Hot As Ice joining I have also received confirmation from Life Of Spears that they will support the action as well! I want to give a big thanks to all these sites for joining and I hope that together we can make Worldwide Download Day a success!
I am currently awaiting more confirmation from other Britney fansites as well!


Also I want to thank Rushil from South-Africa again for making such a wonderful banner for us! We really appreciate it!


Sincerely,
Tom.

SUPPORT BRITNEY! This album is far too great for it to not be owned!

No comments: