Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Sad Part..

No one will give a damn.


Christina Aguilera, February 14, 2007:


quote: "I say keep your legs closed. There's a proper way to make sure privates are kept private. That's just my personal take on exiting a limo."

Source: Breathe Heavy


I don't really hate Christina since she sort of made up with Britney. I am not one to judge her-- But, these kind of hypocritical things are annoying. I hate when celebrities think they know how to compose themselves better than Britney.


They act like they have all the answers.. But, sooner or later, they screw up too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm actually if you look on one of xtina's fansites and see the actual photo you cant really see anything at all... besides she's supper prego which prolly makes it hard to get out of a low car in the first place.