Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

• What A Shame, Rolling Stone •




Even more dissapointing than the cover (which uses an old photograph back from 2004), is the article accompanied by it.

I haven't read all of it since there is only an excerpt available on their website-- but, from what I have read so far, the article is trash.

Unfortunately, Rolling Stone has resorted to showing off a completely out-of-it Britney in a scenaro where she is shopping and getting pissed at the chaos surrounding her. The quotes they used in the article are supposedly from the singer herself-- a woman cursing up a storm of bad words towards people in the store and others who tried to get a picture with her.

I don't know what the rest of the article shows, but I hope they're not too harsh on her. After all, she is a woman in trouble. She just went through a divorce. Lost custody of her kids. Is at odds with her family. She's suffering from a proven case of severe bipolar disorder & is probably going through postpartum depression. She's going through countless legal battles in court. She's now in the hospital for treatment on her bipolarity. And I can't possibly imagine how lonely she's feeling at this point in her life.

I'm not trying to defend her actions or countless mistakes made in front of the cameras; I'm just begging people to understand her situation.

I know not everyone will. And that's okay. I'll still keep trying because I believe there's a little good in everyone.

We need to find it in ourselves if we're to see it in others. And, as silly as I may sound, I see it in Britney.

- Kyle -

No comments: