Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

• Ah, The Healing Process •



It's what I've been waiting for.


And now that it's happening, I'm not trying to fall into the spiral of trash articles and bogus rumors circulating at the magazine stands each week.


Just as Britney is laying low, so is this blog.


We all know she's doing a lot better. She isn't inside a bad circle of friends anymore. Her parents have been there and are still there in her time of need. She's been in and out of the Millenium Dance Studio and even taught a few classes to youngsters. She's regained visitation rights with her two baby boys with the help of her father, Jaime. AND even Perez is noticing all the differences by posting good articles about her! Do you know how absolutely rare it has been in the past year for him to say one nice thing about Britney?


It's great to see. And I'm happy. Beyond happy.


Now, if only the premiere for the 'Break The Ice' video would come sooner... Ha. I know I know. Small steps.








I'll try and be patient.


- Kyle -

Photo Source: Perez Hilton

No comments: