Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Friday, February 8, 2008

• My Two Cents •

Lately, there have been a lot of comments and discussions on different sites in regards to whether or not Lynne and Jaime Spears (Britney's parents) know what they're doing. Are their intentions good? Is she better off with them than she is with Sam Lufti?

The answer is still unclear-- However, as we can presently see, they are doing wonders for Britney. She's been in the hospital for a week undergoing treatment for her bipolar disorder. She's been at home longer than she ever has been in a while. She hasn't been carelessly driving around the streets of hollywood & beverly hills. She's reportedly (see video below) getting along with her mother and actually wants to start focusing again.

Not that it really matters, but she's even taking care of her hygiene and personal appearance now!

Something has obviously clicked in her head ever since her parents were allowed back into her life.

After all, they have known her her whole life. Sam was just a stranger to Britney until recently. I'm gonna bet on Britney's parents.

Just a reminder: When people first started to see Britney hanging out with the wrong crowd and that her life was getting out of control, everyone started saying that she needed caring people around her to SAY NO.

Now that it has finally happened, those same people are completely misinterpreting it as "her parents trying to control her life."


I don't know guys. I could be wrong. But, I think if I were in Britney's situation, no matter how bad things got between my family and I, I would know that they'd still have my best interests at heart.

A little family time during a crisis will not hurt.

- Kyle -

No comments: