Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Monday, January 14, 2008

∙ A Big Sigh ∙


Alright, Let's make this short and sweet since the whole entire subject makes me disappointed whenever I hear about it happening over and over again.


So basically, Britney showed up to court at around 1:30pm. The custody hearing started at around 9:30am. Whatever, she at least showed up, right? Yes, that she did. However, according to many sources, she left right away because of all the media buzzing around her.


TMZ writes:


"Britney left the courthouse after circling, entering, leaving, circling and finally bailing.When Britney got out of the car at the courthouse, she screamed at photogs, "Move back, I'm scared. Stop it, stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please." At that point, she got in and they left the courthouse."


Afterwards, she headed to church for a little prayer (I suppose) and later drove off to the Gaucho Grill for some lunch with Sam and that Bastard who is using her.


Unfortunately, Brit did not show up back to court.


Thus, giving Federline the upper hand once again. She will have another chance to regain some visitation rights on February 19th at another custody hearing. Sigh.


Common girl, get it together. We're all rooting for you...



...I'm still rooting for you.


- Kyle

No comments: