Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Monday, December 31, 2007

It's a New Year Already?


Hey guys,

I know I haven't been updating as much as every other site, but-- a lot of you have forgotten that I don't run a regular news-based Britney site. This is strictly a source for my personal opinion on current Britney situations and I usually choose which headlines I wish to talk about. That is also why I have links to many amazing sites which do the instant news updating oh so very well. Among those sites are Breath Heavy, Britney Experts, and my now personal favorite, Break The Ice.

Anyhow, onto other things. 2007 has been a tough year on Britney. We all know what went down and honestly--all that has happened to her has made me love her even more. If anything, this year (more than any other period in her life) has made me believe that she is one of the most REAL artists out there. It's very obvious that she isn't trying to be someone she's not (like a lot of these new artists coming out).

After many years of being in the music business, she's still primarily a pop singer. No tricks, nothing to hide from the public, just pure Britney Spears. For those who haven't caught on to who she is or what she does by now-- I must say you're completely blind.

For all the critics this year:
1) Of course she's controversial you idiots--she has been since she first came out. It is NOTHING new. 2) Of course we know she lip syncs when she dances--some artists don't have enough stamina to do both at the same time. 3) She is NOT fat--for those who think so, you're sick in the head. 4) She's not a bad mother-- she's not perfect, but she's learning and trust me, I've seen worst. 5) She's human-- everyone makes mistakes.

Through pain and suffering comes immense strength. Let's all hope she finds that strength in this new year.

HAPPY 2008.

PEACE OUT.
- Kyle

No comments: