Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Friday, December 14, 2007

BRITNEY.COM: Save The Date!



The following is from Britney.com:


I am soooo excited to finally give you the lowdown... Check out "20/20" Friday night at 10 pm EST on ABC to see the first look at Britney Spears' highly anticipated music video, "Piece of Me." It will be a part of a Chris Connelly report on the pop sensation and her relationship with the paparazzi. Yep, you read it right... THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! Set your TiVo's if you've already got plans (or cancel 'em -- this will be a lot more fun!). PLUS...


Log on to Britney.com starting at 11:01 pm that evening to watch the entire video. You won't be disappointed, this one's gonna go down in history as Absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. T.G.I.(Almost)F!


xxx BRITannica



I can't wait. I want to see it SO BADLY.

Thanks for the thumbnail pic, BE.

No comments: