Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Monday, May 5, 2008

• New Promo Picture for HIMYM •


As we all know, Britney is returning to the set of CBS' "How I Met Your Mother." Here is a preview of her second guest appearance (pictured above). Small Spoiler! Here's the synopsis of May 12th's episode:


"Abby and Barney unite when they realize they have one thing in common --- their mutual hatred of Ted. So to make him miserable, the lookalike pair decides to hit the bar so they can flaunt their new relationship in Ted's face."

(EXCITING!)

Britney also released a statement saying:



"I had such a great experience the last time I was on the show that I couldn't wait to come back. I was really looking forward to working with this cast and crew again. Everyone was so nice. Abby is going to have a lot of fun!"



Can't wait. I'm so glad that she's enjoying this so much. Must be really therapeutic. :]

No comments: