Official Britney Sites: BritneySpears.comBritney.comBritney's Myspace

Monday, March 10, 2008

• Remember.. Lack Of News = •

Good things.

There's no question as to why I'm not updating as much. It's because Britney is actually working. I'm waiting for that big music headline. Anything to do with her career, and try to focus less on her legal battles & personal life.

Don't get me wrong, there will be times when I post articles concerning those other aspects in her life. But, I'm kind of relieved at the fact that she's in such a good state in her life right now.

Besides, if I begin to update with an immense amount of news each hour, I wouldn't have the platform of my original concept for this site anymore. Not to mention, I wouldn't have time for school or work either (haha).. I'm thinking those things are important.

You guys already have great places like Break The Ice to visit. I consider them to be very original for updating so frequently. Some might say they aren't, but trust me-- they are. You have to remember that when I started this blog, the only other person I remember started along with me was Tom, of Break The Ice.

The rest kind of followed-- (which isn't a bad thing). The more fansites, the better.

Anyways, I gotta run. My brother is back home for good after being in Iraq & Afganistan for 2 years and in the army for a total of 4+ years. So happy.


Keep your heads up! Britney's coming back soon.




I can feel it.

- Kyle -

P.S. - Thanks for the offer Tom. You have no idea how much I appreciate it-- but it's all good. I want you to focus on your own blog because it's gonna be bigger than it already is one day. Trust.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Hey kyle! I get it! Thanx for linking to us and all the nice words, I appreciate it! Im happy for you that your brother is back home. Have fun with him!

Takce care, Peace,
Tom!